- 8 x SchH3
- UScA Working Champion (3 x IPO3 over 270 including one at Regional/National level)
- 2013 - Ocean State Schutzhund Club - High Obedience, Joint High Track, Second IPO3 - 95-90-90=275
- 2012 - Greater Dallas Working Dog Club - High FH
- 2012 - West Houston Kennel Club - Novice B Obedience - 195, 3rd place
- 2012 - Cypress Creek Kennel Club - Novice B Obedience - 189.5, 1st place
- 2012 - West Houston Kennel Club - Novice B Obedience - 194, 2nd place in heel off
- 2011 - UScA German Shepherd Dog National Championship - competitor
- 2011 - Regional and at least 270pts, qualified for 2011 National Championships!
- 2011 - South Central Regional Championship - 95-92-91 = 278, 5th place
- 2010 - UScA German Shepherd Dog National Championship - competitor
- 2010 - Regional and at least 270pts, qualified for 2010 National Championships!
- 2010 - New England Regional Championship - High Female
- 2009 - Lighthouse Schutzhund Club - High SchH3, High Track, High Obedience, High Protection, High in Trial
- 2008 - O.G. North Texas Shutzhund Club - High SchH3
- 2008 - WUSV Qualifier - competitor
- 2007 - Esslon Schutzhund Club - High SchH2
- 2007 - South Valley Sports Dog Club - High SchH1
Gana is very powerful and resilient, with the
drive to work all day. She is very dominant and loves to
fight with the helper. She is a substantial sable female and is extremely
strong and healthy. At home, Gana is very loving and protective of her family
and is also an easy house dog and is very gentle with children. She has had three litters,
summer 2007, 2009 and 2011, and proved to be a very patient and attentive mother.
Her pups have inherited her aggression, physical strength and depth of drive.
We are extremely lucky to own such a nice female.
We imported Gana from Germany at 12 weeks old. At 16 weeks old,
she chose Marty to be her handler. She is his first Schutzhund dog
and together they achieved Gana's SchH1 in April 2007, SchH2 just
after her puppies had left for their new homes, and then SchH3 just
after her third birthday. After moving back to the US, Gana had her second litter of very nice puppies. She also
completed her 5th SchH3 with a 'V' score in tracking and protection and took home all the trophies!
In 2010 Gana won the High Female trophy at the New England Regional
Championship and then competed at the 2010 UScA National Championships.
To start 2011, Gana placed 5th at the South Central Regional Championships
with 95-92-91=278 and qualified for the 2011 National Championships.
She then spent the summer raising her third litter of puppies. From
this litter, we kept an exceptional female, CJ
who has gone on to compete Nationally and also had her own puppies.
In 2012 Gana completed her AKC obedience CD title in 3 straight tries with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place and a high score of 195.
She also passed her FH advanced tracking title with 86 points in very dry dirt with a strong wind.
In 2013, Gana earned her IPO3 with 95-90-90=275 at 8.5 years old!
This score also completed the requirements for the UScA Working
Champion title! She also took home the High Obedience trophy, tied for high track and came second overall!
Gana is from one of the best German Working Line Kennels, she is line-bred 5-5 Afra vom Stoppenberger Land, with excellent
producing Karthago females on her mother's side, and also Mink and
Arthus Lunsholz. Gana's father Orry, competed at the BSP and his mother, Wespe
is one of the famous 'W' litter Wannaer Höhen. Gana has several full siblings from the
G, I, J and L litter Wannaer Höhen who are titled and competing
in Schutzhund and also several who are Police Dogs in Germany and the US.
I: Large, strong, substantial, very good pigmentation. Expressive, strong head, normal withers, straight back, croup somewhat
short, very steep. Front good, rear very good angulation straight front. Rear straight, front somewhat narrow treading with good
drive of the rear the front reach should be somewhat freer. TSB pronounced, does out.
V: Strong Substantial brood bitch. Very good obedience and working qualities
Kormeister: Hans Peter Fetten, 11/30/2008 SCR Regional Conformation Show, Whitesboro, TX, USA